Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bombed Weigh In

Yep...I bombed my weigh in this morning! I didn't gain, but I didn't lose either. On the other hand my hubby lost another 5 lbs...how is that even fair? And yes I am jealous of his success, and the green eyed monster of jealousy has risen it's ugly head. It's my own fault for not losing anything this week, all I have to do is look back at the last four days and I can see what went wrong.

It still pisses me off though, I have a huge trip in two weeks and wanted to at least lose ten pounds before I left. It may still happen but I am pretty sure it's gonna suck trying! I have been so sick with a head and chest cold, it's hard to breath, and working out is nearly impossible. Yes, another excuse, but a valid one at least.

So from here I will try to buckle back down and get it together! Now if I can get the family drama to subside I think that will help too. Seriously who the hell needs to watch TV when you have my family??!! Between my in laws and my immediate family, I have my hands full with lies, broken hearts, and more...Oooffda!

That's all I got on my mind for now, ta-ta!

Oh and go check out the FABULOUS recipe blog I found....Gina Rocks!!!

www.skinnytaste.com

No comments:

Post a Comment