Monday, October 25, 2010

My First Post!

Well, here it is...my very own blog! I am pretty excited to get started on this, and hope to start seeing my accomplishments unfold in print! I decided to start writting this because I need an outlet for my thoughts and feelings on my latest weightloss venture. Let me give you a little back ground on what that means...

As I write this I am 33 years old, a mother of three, and been with the same wonderful guy for 15 years! My kids and my hubby are my life, my breath, and my heart. The reason I do all this is for them...so they have a mama and wifey for many years to come.

I've never been a thin girl, even growing up I was always a bit "chunky". But my big gains came with the birth of my girls...Nik is 14 years old and Hannah is 18 months old, yep BIG age gap there..whoopsie! But I'll save that story for another post.

I started out at 18 years old weighing 150lbs. Now 14 years later, two babies, and a marriage, I am topling the scale at 236lbs. *sigh* As I typed that number I wanted to cry, what have I done to myself?! I really have let it all go, and stopped focusing on myself haven't I?! Well it's high time for me to get myself back to healthy and happy, for myself and for my family.

So, at the end of each weekly blog post I'll be listing my "numbers"...where I started, where I weighed in that week, gain or loss, and my goal. My first set of numbers is the most important, as I have to set that first ever so important goal!!

Wish me luck, cause here goes nothing.

Start- 236 - 10/25/10

This Week-

Goal: 10% loss


"That which does not kill me, only makes me more insane!"

No comments:

Post a Comment